http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv97/pakindmuziq/Bollywood-Section-banner-4.png

Rima Sen Will Be Seen Playing A Dietician

>> 4.7.09

Rima Sen Will Be Seen Playing A Dietician

Dull and staid is boring. Hot bodies in skimpy attire set against a commercial plot is what is getting the eyeballs as well as the big bucks. And so the time has come for Raima Sen to step into her sister’s shoes.

After doing films like Godmother and Chokher Bali , Raima Sen now wants to break her sati savitri image and do more glamorous and commercial roles. That is exactly what she will be seen doing in her upcoming film C Kkompany . The film will also see Raima Sen playing a solo heroine for the first time.

So what made Raima change her image? “I prefer doing off beat as well as commercial films. I learn a lot by doing off beat films. I think it is important for an actor to do glamorous as well as off beat roles. I hope this is also accepted by the audiences”, justified Raima.

Raima will be seen playing a dietician in the film which is quite unlike her in real life. “I thought that it was a joke when Sachin (director) told me that I am playing a dietician in the film. But one the first day of the shoot he told me that Tusshar would be eating a burger and I had to shout at him. I thought he was being sarcastic. But I eventually ended up playing a dietician. Actually I am a complete foodie and totally opposite to my character in the film.”

Raima has loads of films in her kitty. “I have got Mere Khwabo Mein Jo Aaye with Randeep Hooda and Arbaaz Khan, Ruchi Narayan’s Mumbai Cutting and The Japanese Wife by Aparna Sen.

Privacy Policy: "We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, "click here"

Pictures are colected on the web, please email webmaster when you found any illegal content Contact Webmaster

  © Powered By Blogger